The Alaska Association of Paralegals ("AAP") invites you to become one of our Sponsors. AAP is a non-profit, member association of the National Federation of Paralegal Associations. AAP’s membership consists of paralegals employed by law firms, corporations, state & federal agencies, and other legal professionals. Founded in 1981, AAP is committed to the professional development and education of paralegals in the Alaska community.
AAP offers sponsorship to vendors, businesses, and law firms within Alaska and Outside. We have several levels from which to choose – Gold, Silver, Bronze, or Gift Card. We feel certain that one of these levels will meet your company’s needs. A sponsorship runs for one (1) twelve-month period (i.e. April 2017- March 2018).
WHY ARE DONATIONS IMPORTANT?
Donations are an integral part of our association's existence. We are a 501(c) non-profit organization. We use the donations received each year to help us:
1) Support our members by providing continuing legal education (CLE) at monthly luncheons;
2) Provide an annual spring CLE;
3) Serve and donate to other charities within the community;
4) Provide a scholarship to an individual who is chosen from one of the local college or universities who is working toward a certificate or degree in the legal field.
5) Ongoing monthly expenses such as our website and annual hosting, annual dues to our National organization, guest speakers for CLE's, and other small expenses which cannot effectively be passed on to our membership.
Please consider donating today!!! Donate Today
Gold Sponsor: $500+. This sponsorship includes advertising in each edition of AAP’s quarterly newsletters and monthly luncheon flyers, in AAP’s all-day and/or half-day CLE brochures and sponsor recognition on AAP’s website.
Silver Sponsor: $300-499. This sponsorship includes advertising in each edition of AAP’s newsletters and sponsor recognition on AAP’s website.
Bronze Sponsor: $200-299+. This sponsorship includes advertising in the monthly luncheon flyer and a display at the monthly luncheons.
Gift Card Sponsor: $25 each. For each $25 gift card donated to AAP, the sponsor will be announced at the monthly luncheon at which the card is distributed. (Gift cards are not accepted in lieu of cash for any other sponsorship level.)